is a professional body representing Radiographers, Radiation Therapists and Sonographers in a myriad of imaging and therapeutic modalities, ranging from (but not limited to) Radiography, Radiation Therapy, Nuclear Medicine, Computed Tomography, Angiography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Positron Emission Tomography to Ultrasonography.
We aim to foster an environment of continual professional development; through facilitation of research and organisation of academic events, in order to excel in our various practices for the maximum benefit of our patients.
We hope to achieve this through:
- Organising regular academic sessions and scientific conferences for our members
- Organising professional courses and workshops
- Championing Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- We strive to maintain affiliations with international and national professional bodies (ISRRT, AIR)
- We strive to maintain links with associated academic and professional organisations (Nanyang Polytechnic, Centre for Radiation Protection)